Are you interested in working for a company who are striving to show the world what high-quality digital imagery can do through medium and large digital cameras, software and imagery solutions.
Our client, based in Denmark are looking to recruit a Product Manager to lead a new product line focussing on imaging sensors for Earth Observation and SDA (Space Domain Awareness).
In this role, you will join the Geospatial Product Management team that are leading the space portfolio and product roadmap. You will be intertwined with the sales team, ensuring they are well informed on the product line. You will work closely with Marketing to ensure that the value proposition and marketing collateral are on point. Finally, you will work incredibly closely with R&D to ensure that technical solutions meet customer requirements!
- You are the CEO on your product line!
- You keep up to date with the satellite and Earth Observation market, be it reading, attending conferences, meeting customers and partners.
- You prioritize requirements gathered through multiple channels and develop a clear roadmap that drives business.
- Working with the PMO office, you drive the project plan.
- You understand business models, and define the pricing structure of your product line.
- You will plan for the entire lifecycle.
- You have a Master degree in a relevant discipline, or a Bachelor’s degree with plenty of relevant experience.
- You have been working in the Space industry for 10 years, ideally with first-hand experience with Earth Observation (remote sensing, satellite manufacture data processing and delivery.
- You have experience working within Project Management.
- You are able to handle technical discussions with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- You have a strong understanding of the LEO (Low Earth Orbit).
If you would like to know more, please apply, or reach out via email: email@example.com