Director of Electronics Engineering
Hartford County, CT
We are looking for a Director of Electronics Engineering to work with an exciting Aerospace client based in Hartford County, CT. This business has experienced unprecedented growth and is seeking an accomplished individual to fill the position of Director of Electronics Engineering. This position will be charged with leading the engineering team by developing talent, technologies, and processes that enable the business to profitably scale with this growing industry.
- Develop infrastructure, talent, and processes to support electronics business growth.
- Developing leaders that demonstrate the company’s behavior expectations.
- Foster a diverse and capable team aligned with company values.
- Ensure engineering excellence through consistent processes and rigorous standards.
- Drive problem-solving culture and executional efficiency.
- Develop and execute the technology roadmap supporting business strategy.
- Support business development and customer interface activities.
- BS/MS in electronics, electrical, or computer engineering or physics.
- Minimum 15 years of electronics engineering experience.
- Proven leadership in complex product development and production.
- Experience in high mix, low volume electronics development.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Proficient in problem-solving and process improvement.
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience preferred.
- Candidates may be required to obtain a DoD Security clearance in the future although this is not an immediate requirement.
If you are interested then please apply today.