Satellite Project Manager
$100K – $130K
I am working with a forward-thinking organisation that is looking to push the boundaries of satellite technology and how we use it for weather change and detection. With an already successful business model, this organisation has been fully self-sufficient since 2008 and profitable since year 1. They are now at a point where they have secured some outside funding to accelerate and advance their product and services offering.
They are looking for a skilled and versatile Satellite Project Manager to join their satellite team. In this role you will be the glue between the satellite team ensuring the project timeline is followed and optimized helping the company achieve their satellite launch date in October 2024. As a key member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in making sure the company follows internal and external deadlines as well making sure regulatory processes are followed correctly in preparation for the satellite launch.
What you’ll do:
- Look after project planning and execution.
- Have high standards of stakeholder management, internally and externally.
- Posses technical knowledge around hardware and software involved with satellites.
- Take control of vendor and contractor relationships
- Ensure correct management of regulatory requirements and standards
What they’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or a related field; or 3-5 years’ equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in project management, particularly in satellite research and development.
- Strong technical background/knowledge with a focus on satellite hardware and/or software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to satellite projects is ideal.
This is your chance to join a company which has an incredible product offering and on their way to launching they’re own satellites at the end of the year. With recent success in funding and a strong track record of being profitable year on year, it is a perfect time to join!
US Citizenship is required due to security considerations.