Are you ready to join a large energy company in Saudi Arabia venturing into the space sector? They are looking for an exceptional Space Consultant to lead the charge!
About the Space Endeavor:
The fourth industrial revolution (4IR) is transforming industries by harnessing vast data from physical machinery and transmitting it through the Internet of Things. Yet, for our client, operating in remote desert and offshore locations it presents a unique data transmission challenge. The solution is Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, allowing them to transmit larger volumes of data swiftly, a critical need for 4IR applications. These satellites will revolutionize the efficiency and safety of their operations.
The Benefits of This Technology:
- Remote data relay from isolated sites to central control centers.
- Reduced need for physical visits, improving operational efficiency.
- In time AI-driven data analysis for predictive maintenance and automation.
As a Senior Sales Leader, with earth observation experience you’ll be instrumental in shaping the future of their space technology. You will join a small but dynamic space team and use your expertise to evolve their roadmap, define business strategy, and establish global partnerships with satellite providers and Earth Observation (EO) companies. It’s critical you understand the analytical side of the data and how to use it for our specific use cases.
What We're Looking For:
- Sales and Business Development experience within earth observation/remote sensing.Strategic mindset, prior experience of developing and executing a Space Strategy.
- A technical background, ideally in engineering, product management, or prior experience as an analyst.
- Willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia/Bahrain.
Please use the ‘Apply Now’ to register your interest. If you have any further questions, reach out to Chris Davies at email@example.com