We're driven by a mission to streamline the satellite industry, making space data instantly accessible and transactional through cloud-based services. This vision, powered by our unique satellite technology and exceptional engineering team, fuels our quest to democratize space access. We're seeking more talented individuals to join us in this transformative journey.
– Ensure compliance with industry-specific standards like ECSS or NASA requirements.
– Develop, implement, and manage quality assurance processes tailored to space product development.
– Identify and assess critical materials and processes.
– Establish qualification plans for critical materials and processes and review qualification outcomes.
– Conduct risk assessments to detect potential issues affecting product quality, reliability, and safety, supporting risk management efforts.
– Collaborate with suppliers to maintain material and component quality.
– Conduct supplier audits to confirm compliance with industry standards and our company's requirements.
– Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation of quality processes, test results, and compliance records.
– Generate reports on quality metrics, non-conformances, and corrective actions.
– Support configuration management activities to ensure proper control and documentation of space system changes.
– Assist with testing and inspections at various stages of the space system lifecycle, from R&D to integration and launch.
– Collaborate with internal and external testing facilities to conduct environmental testing, including vibration, thermal, vacuum, and radiation tests.
– Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance space system quality, reliability, and performance.
– Provide support during launch campaigns and mission operations to address any quality or reliability concerns.
What We Seek:
– Strong communication and collaboration skills for effective teamwork with cross-functional teams and external partners.
– Hands-on experience in space product assurance, with a deep understanding of space systems and technologies.
– In-depth knowledge of space industry standards such as ECSS, NASA, etc.
– Deep understanding of space environment challenges and their effects on hardware and materials.
– Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Hardware Engineering, or a related field.
Join Us If You:
– Embrace knowledge-sharing.
– Recognize the importance of last-mile delivery.
– Are a quick learner, proactive, and self-starting.
– Possess excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
– Are passionate about space exploration.
– Fast-paced and delivery-focused culture – We work with well-defined quarterly-based objectives, enabling rapid progress and improvement.
– Challenging engineering tasks and rigorous R&D – Work on unique space technology and develop next-gen innovations under the mentorship of world-recognized space experts.
– Continuous learning and advancement – Navigate your personal growth journey through our career progression framework and educational programs.
– Opportunity to participate in our space educational program.