Certification Manager | Aerospace | Torrance
Want to join a well established and thriving business within the aerospace industry?
This is your chance to get involved in a profitable, highly stable and self sufficient business.
They are looking for Certification Manager to come on board into a vital position, with the chance to make an immediate impact
- Manage complex certification projects, ensuring compliance with aviation authorities
- Contribute to design activities, collaborating extensively with engineers
- Interface with suppliers to meet certification requirements.
- Maintain communication records, report project status to management, and represent the company on industry committees
- Develop & standardize certification processes, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Lead a small team, with 3 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in engineering
- 4+ years experience certifying aircraft to industry standards
- Ability to write and develop certification documentation
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with certification authorities, like the FAA
- Work at a profitable, stable, self-sufficient business with a great track record in consistently delivering high quality products
- Health, dental, vision and 401k
- Bonus structure
- Relocation Support if needed
If you would like to find out more then please apply below!