Mobile Core Engineer
Hybrid – CA
$120K – $170K + Benefits
I am working with a true pioneer in the telecommunication and satcom industry. You will get the chance to work at a business which is at the forefront of being able to successfully converge satellite and cellular into the everyday persons hands. This means no more being lost on hikes, finally being able to contact people when you go camping and more importantly being able to contact people in an emergency when typically, it wasn’t possible!
They are looking for a Mobile Core Engineer to join their technical network engineering team. You will be responsible for helping them implement their worldwide network and secure their vision as a business. Working across wireless systems, network engineering and network operations, you will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the architecture and design of the 3GPP satellite production core network
- Conduct monitoring and collect analytical data to look at performance management and planning
- Validate, design and create requirements for core network integrations with mobile network operators and enterprise clients
- Help provide technical support to the operations team when needed
- Work closely with the product engineering and management teams to increase the quality and performance of the network
- Provide SME knowledge on licensed LTE/5G MPC, security and virtualization
What they’re looking for:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of network systems engineer experience
- In depth experience with core system interfaces
- Knowledge of the packet core elements of policy and charging
- Knowledge of GTPv2, Diameter, LDAP protocol & AVPs
- Knowledge of 3GPP Mobility Specifications applicable to Packet Core Infrastructure Nodes
This is your chance to join one of the most exiting companies in the telecoms industry at a critical stage in its journey. If you believe this position could be of interest to you, please apply now!