Avionics Test Manager
Job Category: Engineering
Location: California, United States
Employment Type: Permanent
Location Terms: On-site
Our client is developing an exciting space structure, with launch expected to take place in just over a years’ time! They are looking for an Avionics Test Manager to play a pivotal role in overseeing the design, development, and execution of creative testing solutions for all electronic hardware and software.
You will lead a team of skilled engineers and technicians to ensure the success of their avionics systems.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Directing and supervising hands-on testing of avionics components and systems.
- Overseeing receiving inspections of avionics components from vendors.
- Managing avionics testing at the system level during vehicle integration.
- Designing test fixtures for complex avionics component test setups.
- Leading the design and construction of avionics test racks for component and system level testing.
- Collaborating with manufacturing and integration engineers to develop work instructions.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other engineering discipline.
- Prior experience as a Test Manager with a focus on Avionics.
- Experience working within the space sector.
Please apply if you would like to discuss the opportunity and the company in more detail!