AOCS Technical Product Engineer
At the forefront of innovation in space, our client excels in the cost-effective, high-volume manufacturing of versatile satellites. The modular design allows for rapid iterations and swift launches, maintaining a competitive edge in spacecraft production.
- Leads technical interactions with AOCS equipment suppliers.
- Ensures the correct execution of supplier test plans for satellite Qualification and production acceptance.
- Manages anomalies and supports the smooth integration of satellite design changes into industrial production.
Reports to the Avionics Engineering Lead.
- Holds a Master's degree in electronics equipment.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience ideally within Space, Aerospace, or Automotive Sector
- Demonstrates expertise in sub-system architecture, supplier management, and negotiation in English.
Please apply to find out more.