A Colorado-based manufacturer of bespoke satellites is looking to appoint a Principal Systems Engineer on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer who enjoys taking on unique technical challenges and is passionate about the commercialisation of space!
The Principal Systems Engineer will act as a technical lead in the design and build of bespoke satellites for commercial customers. You will be responsible for end-to-end satellite systems engineering through all review stages, acting as the main technical focal point for suppliers, customers and the internal project team.
- Masters degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering field
- 10 years' experience in Satellite/Spacecraft Systems Engineering
- Assertive leader with excellent communication skills to manage suppliers and to justify engineering decisions through all review stages
- Strong technical writing & ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Innovative can-do attitude to deliver bespoke customer solutions
- Experience in bid management and writing technical proposals