Belgium based space company are looking for an experienced Satellite Systems Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. This position will allow you the opportunity to work on the most exciting projects in the space sector.
You will participate in the project’s system/subsystem aspects over the entire lifecycle. It starts by understanding the customer technical requirements and translating these into design and development requirements. Ensure proper requirement follow-up and traceability. Ensure steering & follow-up of the design/development team, from conceptual design to detailed implementation. Stand for the overall technical coherence. Support the project team during technical reviews. Coordinate and participate to system/subsystem level functional and performance test campaigns. Perform system/subsystem level assessments/analyses.
- You will hold a master’s degree, preferably in space studies, in engineering, electro mechanics, mechatronics or equivalent.
- Fluency in English is an absolute must.
- You must have a minimum of three years’ experience working in space systems.
- We expect you to be a pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and result-oriented team player with a broad view.
- The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic result-oriented team player with good communication skills at all levels, with the ability to clearly define approaches and objectives.
You are passionate about space systems.
- You have practical experience in working with multi-disciplinary team and supplier/subcontractors.