November 20, 2020
In this role, you will take the technical lead of the satellite electronics throughout the entire lifecycle of a satellite project. The role will start with understanding customer electronic requirements and translating them in to satellite equipment level requirements, establishing and maintaining the electronic budgets. You will evaluate supplier proposals and datasheets and participate in the selection of electronic equipment. You will monitor the progress of suppliers (both internal and external) and evaluate the technical work (through design reviews). You will participate in the satellite level verification campaign and ensure that design and test results are documented. You will assist with the launch campaign and in orbit verification.
• You will hold a master’s degree in Electronics Engineering with +5 years’ relevant experience in a similar technical environment.
• You will have a strong technical knowledge on electronic equipment selection and design, integration and verification of electronic.
• Fluency in English is an absolute must.
• The ideal candidate would be a pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and result-oriented team player with strong planning, organizational and communication skills.
• You are passionate about space systems and electronics.
• You have practical experience in working with multi-disciplinary team and supplier/subcontractors.
• You have strong technical negotiation capabilities.