March 20, 2021
We are working with an expanding new space company who are looking to recruit for a proven Proposals Manager. In this role you will lead the companies bids for competitive business opportunities from the release of requirements/solicitations through contract award.
Top 4 essential skills:
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand, synergize and explain our current and future capabilities
- Track and evaluate incoming requests for proposal (RFPs) from multiple customers simultaneously
- Structure and write technical and non-technical volumes as necessary in preperation and delivery of compelling offerings; cordinate multiple inputs from various functions
- Lead and support process-improvement efforts that incorporate best practices learned from actual proposal efforts and operational programs/contracts back into company sales and proposal development efforts.
Top 4 desirable skills:
- Experience with space-based earth observation or communication systems (development and/or delivery of hardware, software, data and solutions from space or ground segments)
- Passion for a high-level of customer service and communications
- Experience with industry-standard proposal writing processes (i.e. Shipley)
Please apply to find out more!