A Switzerland-based specialist manufacturer of spacecraft structures and MGSE is looking to appoint a Project Manager on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to take up a key role with a company recognised for quality and innovation (as well as their beautiful surroundings), with big plans in the future!
As a delivery-focused Project Manager, you will be responsible for technical, financial and administrative aspects of mechanical product/system development for satellite, launcher and ground systems. You will manage relationships with clients, suppliers and the internal project team, contribute to bid and procurement management and implement accurate reporting for your projects to ensure delivery is on-time and within budget.
- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or Materials
- Strong technical knowledge to interpret requirements and optimise development
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the space sector, ideally in a similar role
- Excellent reporting & organisational skills
- Strong negotiation & people skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English & French