California based New Space company are looking for a Mission Operations Engineer. This is a great opportunity where you'll be part of an incredible mission to land on the moon by 2022!
As Mission Operations Engineer you'll be responsible for developing the mission operations plans and procedure. You'll be supporting the design and development of ground support equipment and implementing ground support software and processes.
- Experience in mission operations, developing plans and procedures.
- Experience with ground systems.
- Experience in debugging of on orbit anomalies.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain U.S. security clearance.
- Experience with spacecraft on orbit control and demand.