October 24, 2020
- We are looking for a Mission Manager who has experience of working on end to end space programmes. You will be leading matrix structured engineering teams. This is an opportunity to work on the most exciting missions anywhere in the world.
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field plus 10 years of relevant space mission experience (at least 5 years in a leadership role). Relevant advanced degree will be considered in lieu of equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading spaceflight projects consisting of 10+ employees, including the development and management of project budgets, schedules, risks, and technical performance objectives
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas of spaceflight systems development: structure/thermal design and analysis, avionics, power systems, propulsion, flight software, space robotics, mission services, systems engineering, mission operations, integration, or mission management
- Demonstrated experience operating in an AS9100 or ISO9000 environment
- Demonstrated experience leading life cycle development of human-rated or mission critical spaceflight systems or subsystems
- Program management experience in support of government customers
- Demonstrated direct, hands-on experience with space system integration and testing, including cleanroom operations
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment, using organizational tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Experience with requirements management tools such as DOORs, ReqView or JAMA
- Demonstrated experience developing process plans in support of development, manufacturing, or operations
- Candidate should be eligible of obtaining a security clearance