US based space company are looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity to work with an innovative company who have serious experience when it comes to human spaceflight.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to support NASA programs that will put the first woman and next man on the moon. You will design, manufacture and qualify high-reliability, ionizing radiation-tolerant spaceflight electronics for power, data acquisition and control, and telemetry.
You will work with electrical technicians to manufacture and test human spaceflight hardware. You will also interface with customers and suppliers to present technical progress and discuss challenges.
- You will have either a BS degree in Electrical Engineering (with 5 - 10 years experience in hardware design and analysis) or a MS degree (with 3 - 5 years experience in hardware design and analysis)
- You have experience in executing indivdual projects as part of larger programs, working to the tecnical scope, on budget and on schedule
- You have expereince performing technical design trades, generating documentation, interfacing with customers and suppliers, identifying risks and experience in specifying, qualifying and integrating high-reliability spaceflight electronics
- You are a US Citizen or US permanent resident
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field and 1-3 years with hardware design experience in the aerospace industry.
Please apply to find out more.