September 15, 2020
Your main responsibility will be to assure agreed achievements, to provide expertise and strategic recommendations to the CXOs, to steer the continuous improvement of the department. In addition, maintaining good relationships with relevant partners, acting as a mentor to team members, and setting an example of corporate culture are important topics in your daily business.
- Develop a department strategy based on the company strategy (in cooperation with the management team)
- Support strategic projects with department resources
- Leading all employees in the department
- Operational management of the department
- Negotiate resource allocation with each Product Manager
- Distribute available resources to the Products
- Negotiate KPIs for all products over their life cycle together with Product Managers
- Develop the reporting system for Product Development KPIs to the CXO
- Academic education in an engineering discipline. Professional experience of min. 3 years as technical team leader. An understanding of and experience in the space industry is required!
- Knowledge of and experience in Space Standards
- Leadership qualities
- Project portfolio Management
- We look for a proactive, structured and motivated person with the ability to handle complex situations and devise problem-solving strategies. Besides excellent social skills, good communication skills are desired. An in-depth understanding of the English language is a must.