Our customer, a rapidly growing earth observation company with offices worldwide, is looking to appoint a Global Head of Product ideally based in Barcelona (remote options also considered). This is a fantastic opportunity to have a massive influence on the growth and development of the company, but also on improving quality of life in developing countries needing critical earth observation data.
A rapidly growing Earth Observation company with a global presence are looking to appoint a Global Head of Product based in Europe (ideally Barcelona). In this role, you will take ownership of end-to-end product development on behalf of major governmental customers, with the product being a fully operational satellite as a service. Based on analysis of the market and strategic technical roadmapping, you will manage major RFPs and propose new solutions/products and lead end-to-end agile development.
- Degree in relevant discipline (E.g physics, engineering, remote sensing, earth science)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a Product Management role
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate confidently with major customers in a technical and business context
- Knowledge of earth observation satellites - specifications and applications of different instrument/payload technology
- Experience in developing AI/ML products