December 27, 2020
The head of Global Human Resources will define and lead a human resources strategy, which will align organizational structures and company culture with business objectives. This role will play an instrumental part in driving a culture that fosters the ability to react quickly to evolving customer demands and promotes quick innovation.
Top 4 essential skills:
- 10+ years of global human resources experience working with global teams in a diverse multinational environment in the technology industry.
- Demonstrated results in building tools and processes to drive an integrated human resources strategy across a distributed workforce in an innovation-driven company.
- Excellent organizational, execution, and follow-through skills. High accountability, “hands-on”.
- Solid understanding of, and proven expertise in the full human resources cycle: performance management, talent management, development, incentives and retention and employee engagement.
Top 4 desirable skills:
- Purpose-driven with a passion for the role - always ready to learn and to push personal and company limits.
- Relevant academic background.
- Depth in total rewards, and practical approaches to compensation, executive compensation, benefits, human resources and operations.
- Happy to travel 25% of the time globally
Please apply to find out more!