October 21, 2020
Our client is searching for an experienced engineer with broad knowledge and experience of fluidic systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end design of fluidic sub-systems within electric propulsion systems, from early prototyping right through to flight hardware verification. This will be a varied role encompassing aspects of product and regulations management in addition to the main hands-on technical function.
- MSc or equivalent in Aerospace Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Several years' experience in designing fluidic sub-systems (gas tanks, pipes, pressure regulators, etc)
- Experience in an end-to-end product design role
- Space experience and some knowledge of flight hardware standards
- Initial experience of Project or Product Management
- Knowledge of regulations around transport of pressurised items and hazardous materials