A Surrey based new space company are looking for Contracts Manager to join on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit, dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe as they scale-up.
Our client is an international new space company who are now looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to support their Legal Team
- Prepare and revise a variety of commercial contracts and bid proposals.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to steer and influence commercial decisions.
- Ensure that quality contracts are produced and that they are commercially viable.
- Provide guidance & coach teams in relations to contracts & bids.
- Develop relationships with clients & senior stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plant to implement these changes.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ensure the organizations internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained.
- Proven ability to contribute to the successful winning of business by effective process management and delivery of commercial contracts.
- Proven experience working within the space or aerospace sector.
- Experience managing multiple complex contract and bid simultaneously
- A strong attention to detail.
- Experience providing support and advice on new potential business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of legal terminology.