California based satellite imagery client are looking for an Avionics Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to leverage proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of SAR satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This role will Include full cycle PCBA design from requirements definition, schematic design, layout, bring-up, test, debug and Integration Into the system.
- 5+years of experience designing, testing, and troubleshooting complex board designs and avionics systems Ina hardware R&D lab environment
- Familiarity of oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, thermal chambers, and other test equipment
- Familiarity with I2C, SPI, PCIe, USB, etc
- Knowledge of modern analog and digital electronics
- Knowledge of the PCBA fabrication and assembly process
- Familiarity with Altium design tools or other similar electronic CAD tools
- Experience with designing high reliability systems Is a bonus
- Experience working on space flight projects