Electrical Systems & Equipment Engineer
EVONA have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Systems & Equipment Engineer to come in and be the focal point for HIRF & Lightning effects within a world leading Rotorcraft Company.
In this role you will be responsible for Designing Electrical Systems and Equipment with an emphasis on HIRF and Lightning.
- Design electrical systems and equipment for rotorcraft applications.
- Lead the design, validation, and certification of protection from HIRF, lightning, and EMI from the component to the aircraft level.
- Identify, plan, and conduct tests for components, systems, and aircraft in the laboratory and ground test environment as necessary to include test planning, conformity, instrumentation, test conduct, data analysis, and issue resolution.
- Establish the certification basis, develop the means and methods of compliance, generate compliance documentation, and interface with certification authorities to resolve issues and obtain approval.
- Work with other engineers to integrate designs with other components, ensure designs meet customer expectations, design objectives, and requirements.
- Contribute to System Safety Analyses particularly with regard to those aspects which affect HIRF and Lightning.
- Select, implement, and validate tools used for systems engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering field.
- Ideally would have experience within HIRF & Lightning but otherwise something like Electrical Systems with Safety experience or strong background across RF, EMC, EMI etc.
- Must be a proven self-starter requiring minimal supervision, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Background within Systems OR an Integration & Test position.
If you are interested in learning more then please apply today!