We are currently working with a well-established business within the commercial Space sector who are looking for a Senior Manager of Operational Finance to join their team. Reporting into the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will have a strong background in FP&A, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Develops, analyzes, and reports operational and business-relevant finance metrics set by the business.
- Collaborate with department managers to set, track, and optimize performance metrics and performance vs budgets.
- Develops financial reporting and dashboards to report financial performance.
- Works with other members of the finance and operations team to track and report project finance metrics.
- Ownership of analysis and reporting processes designed to prepare actionable, insightful, and detailed financial reporting that drives effective decision making with a focus on improving speed of reporting creation and accuracy of forecasts.
- Assists with project costing in support of pricing and project reporting.
- Supports forecasts, comprehensive budgeting, and long-range financial planning activities, deadlines, and deliverable creation.
- Creates, maintains, and updates complex and dynamic financial models.
- Manages internal controls.
- Has supervisory responsibilities.
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 4+ years of related experience in finance or accounting.
- Experience with aerospace or defense industries (highly desirable).
- Demonstrated success in operational finance.
- Strong understanding of the application of accounting principles to projects focused around engineering, design, and providing services to commercial and government customers (especially revenue recognition).
- Proficiency in accounting software, preferably NetSuite and Vena.
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting rules for revenue recognition and accounting for government contracts.
- CPA or CMA license, or similar.
*US Citizenship is required as this position will require the successful candidate to obtain authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. *
If this position is of interest, and you want to hear more about their fantastic benefits, then please apply directly or get in touch with Alice @ EVONA – email@example.com.