This is a unique opportunity for a GNC/AOCS Engineer to join an international and rapidly growing New Space company. Through their multi-purpose constellation of LEO satellites, this company are building a space-powered, global data network.
As a GNC/AOCS Engineer, you will be an integral member of a technical team overseeing the entire lifecycle of engineering products. Collaborating with various engineering groups, the GNC team conducts R&D, design, manufacturing, and operations activities to ensure the fulfillment of mission objectives for current and future spacecraft systems.
- Extensive spacecraft attitude dynamics and control algorithm experience.
- Kalman filter design/implementation for attitude estimation.
- Flight sensor expertise in spacecraft attitude determination/estimation.
- Proficient in C/Python software development.
- Experience writing flight software
- Experience with C or C++ development for embedded systems
Please apply to find out more!