Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is seeking Senior Electrical Engineer to advance to work across cutting-edge projects for application in Space. No prior Space experience is needed but a background in Robotics would be very useful!
- Design and integrate systems electronics.
- Determine and develop best technical approach to satisfy design requirements for systems electronics
- Generate electrical drawings, system designs and engineering documentation.
- Own the electrical design, development and documentation of electronics sub-modules
- Provide input for processes, specifications and procedures to support the design of the avionics.
- Prepare power budgets and interface control documents.
- EMC testing and implementation of mitigations at module and system level.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience designing, developing and testing hardware in robotics, aerospace or energy industry
- Proficient with circuit simulation and mixed analog / digital circuits
- Experience in schematic capture and PCB layout
- Proficient with test equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, power supplies, power meters etc.)
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, customers and management
- Highly interpersonal skillset and demonstrated behaviour of thriving in a strong cross-functional environment
Desired skills and Qualifications:
- Experience / Interest with AC circuits (3-phase) is a plus
- Experience / Interest with inverter design is a plus
- Experience / Interest with battery /solar powered systems is aplus
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience in an Agile work environment
- Experience with MIL-STD-461 or similar
- Experience with Altium
- Knowledge of developing test procedures for electronics
If you are interested then please apply now!!