A world leader in aircraft technology are hiring for skilled Avionics Technicians to join the Test Operations team in the Palmdale area in California. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on the development and test of some of the most advanced avionics systems and aircraft technology being produced in the USA, and in the world today!
What will I do?
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot unmanned aerial vehicle electronic equipment in accordance with technical specifications, procedures, and regulations.
- Conduct technical analysis and evaluate product implementation to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and determine solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Construct individual components of electronic equipment and perform functional checks on existing and newly installed aircraft electrical systems.
- Fabricate, upgrade, route, and install wiring harnesses.
- Provide guidance and training to internal and external customers regarding equipment.
- Two-year technical degree or trade school equivalency in aviation or electronics, with two or more years of experience.
- Full knowledge and use of electronic test equipment, hand and soldering tools, voltage or amperage measuring and recording devices.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, schematics, and technical orders.
- Active DoD Security Clearance highly desired.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and assess situations and make judgments.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to work any shift and additional hours as required.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Yasmin Hamdy at firstname.lastname@example.org