Our client is an established market leader operating the Space industry based in the Midland Texas area who are building the first and only space-based cellular broadband network to be accessible by standard smartphones. They already have satellites in orbit and are working on launching more soon. They are looking for a RF Engineer to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a professional background in RF design. The company are going from strength to strength; this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the company at such an exciting time in their development.
Previous experience in the Space sector is not essential but candidates will need experience in a safety critical or high integrity industry.
- Responsible for design and analysis of the satellite RF systems.
- Management and liaising with with major suppliers for the RF systems.
- Development of RF systems test plans.
Skills / Experience:
- RF Design.
- Experience with satellite payload design / analysis / wireless communications
- Experience in the full life cycle – design, implementation and test.
- Supplier management skills
- Salary – up to $140k.
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- STD (company paid)
- LTD (company paid)
- Accident Insurance Critical Illness Insurance