My client is hiring an Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing team. This organization is an innovative engineering company that is leading the way in controllable solid propulsion and open architecture airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of embedded, real-time applications. This position requires a software development background with specific experience in embedded systems, distributed processing, digital signal processing, and modeling & simulation.
- Strong C++ OO software development skills in Linux environments
- Understanding of OO software design principles
- Working knowledge of computer architectures, concurrent programming, and distributed processing
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles, computer architecture, concurrent programming, Digital Signal Processing, distributed processing, and secure programming
- Preferred working knowledge of cyber-security and encryption
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methods
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).