EVONA is partnered with leading provider of high-performance electronic and communication products, systems, and solutions for a range of industries, including aerospace, defence, and marine. They specialise in developing and manufacturing advanced imaging and sensing technologies, such as high-speed imaging sensors and sub-systems for space and science applications.
The Software Team Leader will:
- Lead a team of engineers in the design and development of Control, Acquisition, and Analysis Software for high-speed Imaging Sensors.
- Manage the full project lifecycle, from the bid phase to project closeout, and work on the latest imaging devices and sub-systems for Space and Science.
- Ensure software work packages are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Communicate project status regularly and escalate support as necessary.
- Manage resources and contribute to the S&OP process.
- Champion configuration control and management of all test software elements.
- Contribute to the roadmap for ATE software and test equipment by providing recommendations and driving positive change.
- Have a technical background in ATE software design and a relevant degree in software, engineering, or physics, or equivalent experience.
- Be proficient in one or more of the following software tools: Matlab or Labview.
- Have experience reviewing and delivering against technical and project requirements, as well as experience of structured software development processes and test development and fault finding.
- Have experience leading teams of engineers of all levels of ability (desirable).
- Be proficient in one or more of the following software tools: C#, C++, or Python (desirable).