We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our Aerospace client based in Denver.
Reporting into to the Senior Contracts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a variety of government and commercial contracts.
• Provide support to the team and internal stakeholders throughout the agreement lifecycle, including assistance with proposal development, negotiation, and drafting of prime contracts, preparation of change proposals, and managing contract close-out activities.
• Gather pertinent information and offer strategic guidance; create, revise, and adjust prime and subcontracting agreements.
• Act as the company’s contracting interface with clients, operating under the guidance of the Senior Contract Manager.
• Collaborate and integrate with the programs team to aid ongoing contracting efforts and contract modifications.
• Assist in refining company templates.
• Coordinate with other functional support groups, particularly strategic supply chain, to ensure timely negotiation, agreement execution, and record management of contracting agreements in support of prime contract performance.
• Review, negotiate, and compose a variety of agreements in support of finance, human resources, procurement, facilities, and operations teams.
• Support the development of ERP and other records management tools; work with internal team members to ensure a smooth transition.
• Engage in communication and negotiation with customer and vendor contracting professionals.
• Fulfil responsibilities both independently and in collaboration with the Senior Contracts Manager, as well as other members of the legal and administrative department, and internal stakeholders.
• Assist in training and developing more junior members of the team.
• Essential experience in drafting and managing US government contracts; additional background in negotiating and overseeing prime commercial contracts is preferred.
• Experience in the technology and manufacturing industries.
• Demonstrated proficiency in writing and exceptional analytical skills.
• Possession of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience or a Juris Doctor degree with at least five (5) years of experience.
• Capability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a diverse range of individuals, from entry-level professionals to senior executives.
• Willingness and capacity to handle routine tasks as well as tackle more complex or sophisticated projects.
• Understanding of confidentiality and ability to uphold confidences, particularly with sensitive strategic or attorney-client privileged information.
• Capability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
• Aptitude for excelling in a fast-paced, early-growth corporate disruptor environment.
• A keen desire for ongoing learning and expanding knowledge and skills, particularly in support of legal, contracting, and compliance endeavours.
If this position is of interest, please apply directly or get in touch with Alice @ EVONA – firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!