Are you a technically strong Space Sales Director?
Join a dynamic engineering firm specializing in space and robotics, committed to driving technological innovation. Our company, with a rich history in cutting-edge tech, seeks a skilled Business Development Leader to shape our growth in the Space Industry.
With engineering at their core, this company are looking for a technically gifted Sales Leader who can talk technically about the product and understand the customer requirements, with a sales nature. You will take full ownership of the sales lifecycle.
Embodying the company's collaborative ethos, you'll work with cross-functional teams, guiding prospective clients to transformative solutions.
– identifying potential customers, conveying our capabilities, and translating needs into compelling propositions.
– Lead customer interactions, trade shows, and strategic plans, working closely with Solution Engineers to craft winning proposals.
– As an expert in your domain, you'll ensure accurate CRM records and provide insights on competition and strategy.
– a Bachelor's degree
– 10 years in business, sales, or engineering, and technical prowess in the Space market.
– Excellent communication is a must, and US citizenship or residency is required. – A Master's degree is in Engineering desirable.
– Robotics experience are desirable.
Travel is 25-50%
Salary is DOE.
Please apply direct if this position is matched with your skillset.
Matt Tovey – Principal Consultant