From websites to blog and vlogs, here’s an ever-growing collection of great resources in STEM. Links will open in a new window.
(Also see our collection of 25 STEM books for kids here >)
- Data Science: A Comprehensive Career Guide – discussing the skills, education, and experience needed for a career in data science.
- STEMNET – A network of ambassadors working to encourage young people who are under-represented within women in STEM subjects and careers to pursue their interests in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
- Neon – Bringing STEM to life through real-world engineering. Neon brings together the UK’s best engineering experiences and inspiring careers resources to help teachers bring STEM to life with real-world examples of engineering.
- Vivify STEM – passionate about increasing access to quality STEM education.
- Telescope guide – Astronomy for Kids: Teaching Space Science to Young Stargazers (Free Booklet)
- Columbia Engineering Boot Camps – How coding provides skills that help children cope with distress
WOMEN IN STEM RESOURCES
- The WISE campaign – For gender balance in STEM, from the classroom to the boardroom.
- STEMettes – Showing the next generation that girls do Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) at their free, fun, food-filled experiences.
- Women’s Engineering Society – A network of female engineers, technologists and scientists offering both support and professional development opportunities.
- Women in Technology – An information resource aimed to promote female employment within IT and technology.
- ScienceGrrl – A grassroots network who are passionate about celebrating women in science and passing on our love of science to the next generation.
- Tipalti – A financial technology business offering career resources for women in tech and finance.
- CodeFirst:Girls – Code First Girls are dedicated to transforming tech by providing the skills, space and inspiration for women to become kick-ass developers and future leaders.
- Sparxx – As a socially focused learning technology company, Sparx has been reimagining the way maths is taught and learnt in schools since 2010.
- BCSWomen – A specialist group aligned to the Chartered Institute for IT, providing a networking platform for professional women in IT.
- STEM Women – A blog which aims to promote careers for women in STEM whilst highlighting issues of gender inequality.
- STEMinist – Featuring case studies of women within Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Ultimate Leadership Guide for Women In Edtech– This guide aims to help women and young girls see their potential and find the right path for them if they are considering a career in Edtech and STEM fields.
- A Guide for Women in STEM: Closing the Gender Gap – This hope to help encourage women to feel confident in their desires to have careers in STEM and give them starting points for their journey.
SPACE STUDENT CAREER RESOURCES
- UKSEDS – UK Students for the Exploration and Development of Space
- Space Spectra – EVONA’s own You Tube series to help demystify the sector for the next space entrepreneurs
- SEDS USA
- Space for Humanity – Helps cultivate the passion for space through speaking at events. Also invites SEDS to events and connects SEDS members to relative Space for Humanity Network.
- Space Station Explorers
- Future Space Leaders – The Future Space Leaders Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to the career development of young space and satellite industry professionals.
- International Space University – The International Space University develops the future leaders of the world space community by providing interdisciplinary educational programs to students and space professionals in an international, intercultural environment.